Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mystery Folk Art

I have been itching to post about my latest folk art piece. Unfortunately I cannot post any pics as it is a Christmas present for my Mum, and I don't want to spoil the surprise :)

I have painted a few snow man designs for Mum for the last few Christmas's (she just loves snowmen!) so naturally I am painting another one. I am nearly half way through the design and I must say it is looking amazing. It's so surprising how the painting comes to life after just a few hours.

I have been taking photos after each day I spend painting so I can post pictures of the progress after Christmas, so you will all be able to see how it has come together then. I know Christmas is a little while away yet but I always like to make sure I allow enough time to finish a piece and avoid having to rush.

No comments: