Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mystery Folk Art Revealed

Now I know I posted a long time ago about this painting and couldn't post any pics because it was a Christmas present for my Mum, of which she loved by the way.  Now that Christmas is over and the surprise has been revealed here are some pics I took along the way:




 This was painted on a wooden tissue box cover and has a different painting on the other side which looks like this:





This design was created by Renee Mullins, as are the majority of the paintings I do; I cannot get enough of her designs, they are simply gorgeous!  This is no exception and was a lot of fun to paint.  The blue background is the perfect colour for a tissue box holder as the tissues actually look like snow on top.

1 comment:

Joysze said...

Oh... he's darling! Love seeing him come alive.